This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA), Nasarawa State first degree programmes during the 2020/2021 academic session, that the management of the institution has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission.
FULAFIA admission list has been uploaded online.
How to Check FULAFIA Admission List
As at the time of this publication, prospective candidates can only access their FULAFIA admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FULAFIA admission status.
Candidates Successfully admitted into the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA), Nasarawa State first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List is uploaded on JAMB website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep checking the JAMB website for their admission status.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on FULAFIA website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to FULAFIA admission status checking portal at https://ecampus.fulafia.edu.ng/putme/login/login.php.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required field.
- Finally, click on the login button to access your FULAFIA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FULAFIA admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.