Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programme for the 2021/2022 session.
The Programme is a one-year program that enables the successful candidates to gain Direct Entry (DE) Admission into 200 level in their desired course of study at the Federal University of Agriculture (Joseph Sarwuan Tarkaa University, Makurdi) or any of the 78 JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria.
FUAM JUPEB Admission Requirements, Duration & School Fees
- Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of 5 Olevel credits (including English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
- The duration of the programme is one academic session.
- One Hundred Thousand (N100,000.00) only.
FUAM JUPEB Subject Combinations & Courses
AVAILABLE SUBJECT COMBINATION:
PROGRAMMES OFFERED BY FUAM:
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
Bachelor of Agriculture Science (B.Agric) with the options in:
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Extension & Rural Development
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURAL AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
- Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc.Ed) with options in:
- Agricultural Education
- iii. Chemistry
- Integrated Science
- Mathematics/Computer Science
- Statistics/Computer Science
COLLEGE OF AGRONOMY
- Bachelor of Agricultural Science (B.Agric) with options in:
- Crop Science
- Crop and Environmental Protection
- Plant Breeding and Seed Science
- Soil Science
COLLEGE OF ANIMAL SCIENCE
Bachelor of Agricultural Science (B.Agric) with options in:
- Animal Production
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Breeding and Physiology
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Bachelor of Engineering (B.Engr.) with options in:
- Agriculture and Environmental Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- iii. Electrical /Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
COLLEGE OF FORESTRY & FISHERIES
Bachelor of Engineering (B.For) with options in:
- Social & Environment Forestry
- Forestry Production & Products
- Wild Life & Range Management
- Fisheries & Aquaculture
- General Forestry
COLLEGE OF FOOD TECHNOLOGY & HUMAN ECOLOGY
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)with options in :
- Food Science &Technology
- Home Science Management
- Nutrition & Dietetics
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)with options in :
- Industrial Physics
- Computer Science
COLLEGE OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM).
How to Apply for FUAM JUPEB Admission Form
Applicants are hereby advised to pay the application fee of N15, 000.00 through the University website: fees.uam.edu.ng by generating the remita reference number and either pay online or through any bank branch. Here is a step by step to filling the application form;
- Visit uam.edu.ng
- Click on JUPEB application Forms
- Create an account to generate JUPEB Application number
- Fill in your surname, other names, email address and Phone number
- Click on submit to generate the JUPEB application number
- Copy the application number generated and visit the fees.uam.edu.ng to enter the application to proceed to payment.
- On successful completion of payment go back to the portal to validate your payment by entering the payment pin.
- Complete the online application form and click submit.
- Applicants into 2021/2022 preliminary programme are advised to check our Website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination and other relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2021 direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All Candidates are required to use valid email addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2021/2022 entrance examination shall hold at the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Pre-Degree Annex.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECTS COMBINATIONS. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
Deadline: Submission of online forms will close on Thursday 30th September 2021.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: Call the JUPEB Centre Coordinator, DR. TERVER SOMBO on the following phone numbers: 08075898916 and 0810448656