This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Alex Ekwueme Federal Univesity, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo (AE-FUNAI), Abakaliki, Ebonyi State, that the management has released the registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUNAI Registration Procedure for Newly Admitted Students
STEP 1: CLEARANCE AND REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- All freshmen shall download and print their JAMB admission letters from the JAMB website
- Visit https://www.portal.funai.edu.ng, log in with JAMB registration number, set up a profile and accept the offer of admission by paying prescribed acceptance fee.
- Proceed to the University with Acceptance Fee E-Receipt and receipt of ALL other prescribed fees, JAMB and PUTME Registration slips to the Admission Office for issuance of University Admission letter and collect the PIN for download of registration forms.
- Any offer not accepted within one week of publication will be deemed to have forfeited.
- Proceed to the University ICT Centre for online O’Level Certificate Verification.
STEP 2: PROCEED TO THE FACULTY/DEPARTMENT FOR SCREENING: FRESHMEN SHALL PRESENT THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO THE FACULTY/DEPARTMENTAL SCREENING OFFICERS;
- Original JAMB result slips and PUTME result slips, Letters of admission into the University issued by JAMB and Alex Ekwueme Federal University Ndufu-Alike.
- Receipt for payment of acceptance fee
- Clearance for online certificate verification issued by the University ICT Centre.
- Academic credentials (certificates).
- Birth certificate or statutory declaration of age.
- Local Government identification letter.
- Letter of attestation from his/her parents/guardians vouching for his/her good behavior and conduct.
- Six (6) recent coloured passport size photographs with his/her name, JAMB Registration number, and course of study clearly written on the reverse side of the photographs.
- Six (6) photocopies of each of the items i-vii above.
- Obtain the Student’s Clearance Form from the Screening Officer.
STEP 3: AFTER THE SCREENING OFFICER HAS CERTIFIED THAT THE FRESHMEN MET THE GENERAL AND COURSE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, SUCCESSFUL FRESHMEN SHALL PROCEED TO:
- Proceed to the Faculty and obtain University Bursary receipts from the Faculty Accountant for all the fees/charges paid.
- Submit the under-listed forms to the Registration Officer
- Acceptance of offer of Admission Form
- Students Record Form
- Medical Screening Form
- Form for Undertaken for good behaviour
- Matriculation Oath Form
- Non Membership of Cult Oath
- Collect Students files.
- Obtain Matriculation Number from ICT Department on presentation of Departmental Clearance FORM
- All freshmen must sign the Matriculation Register latest one week after matriculation.