Applications are hereby invited from qualified Nurses for admission into the 18 months Post Basic Psychiatric Nursing Programme 2021/2022 academic session.
- Candidate must be Registered Nurse.
- Evidence of registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN).
- Current practicing license issued by the NMCN
- Possession of five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in O’level results (WAEC, NECO) these must include English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and Mathematics. A combination o WAEC and NECO is accepted. NABTEB is also accepted.
- Any other qualification in Nursing will be an added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms can be obtained from the school of Post Basic Psychiatric Nursing, Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital Kaduna.
A non -refundable fee of N10,000 for application form payable through remita in favour of Federal Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Kaduna.
Completed application forms should be submitted with photocopies of relevant credentials and two (2) passport photographs (colored on white background) to the above address on or before Friday 12th March, 2021. Pre-test and interview will be on 15th and 17th March, 2021 respectively.
Please note that successful candidates would be expected to resume training first week of May, 2021.
For further enquiry contact the programme coordinator on 08134456427, 08028434918, 07034693344.
For: Medical Director