The management of the Federal College of Education, Okene, is now selling application forms for admission into its NCE sandwich programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The NCE Sandwich Programme of the college is to provide an opportunity for the serving primary school and junior secondary school Grade Il teachers to acquire further training. This will provide them with an opportunity to upgrade and update their knowledge and expertise from their existing level of professional training to the level of NCE, to improve the quality of primary education in Nigeria.
FCE Okene NCE Sandwich Available Courses
These are 76 courses for the choice of candidates as follows:
|COURSES & COMBINATION COURSES|
|CRS/SOS ISC DM|
FCE Okene NCE Sandwich Admission Requirements
- Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC), or G.C.E. ‘O’ Level with passes in 5 subjects including English Language and, three of which must be at credit level in one sitting or four credits at two sittings. Two of the credits must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer. Credits in English and/or Mathematics may be required in some courses to meet Departmental requirement. Nevertheless. Each department may have other requirements relevant to the department.
- Grade II Teacher’s Certificate (TC II) with credit or merit in three subjects, two of which must be relevant to the course the candidate wishes to offer. Credit/merit in English language and/or Mathematics may be a requirement in some courses.
- Teachers’ Grade II Certificate with at least (5) years of post-qualification teaching experience with or without the number of credit/merit in at least four subjects are acceptable qualification.
FCE Okene NCE Sandwich Duration
The duration of the NCE Sandwich programme is 5 years or 5 contact sessions. If a student already on the programme fails to graduate after 8 years or eight contact sessions, he/she will forfeit his/her admission and cease to be a bona fide student of the College.
How to Apply for FCE Okene NCE Sandwich Admission Form
Interested applicants must pay the application fee of N3000 and fill their forms online as follows:
- Visit the College Web-portal (https://fceokene.waeup.org)
- Click the application and then select your category, i.e. NCE Sandwich Programme 2020/2021.
- Fill the form and make online payment of application form fee with ATM cards (Master or Verve) in any functional cyber café.
- Download and print the payment receipt and application form.
Note that the closing date for all applications is on January 31, 2021.
For details, contact, 07056060506 08030727947, 08036243709