The Federal College of Education (SPED) Oyo in affiliation with the University of Ibadan hereby requests for application from qualified candidates into its NUC-approved full-time undergraduate degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. The Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo, which is the only one in the Country mandated to train special education teachers and other personnel, was established in October 1977.
SPED / UI Available Degree Programmes
Approved Courses are
- *Education/Christian Religious Studies.
- Education/Islamic Studies.
- Educational Management.
- Guidance and Counselling.
- Human Kinetics.
- Primary Education Studies.
- Education Mathematics.
- *Education French.
- *Education English Language.
- Special Education
THOSE ASTERISKED CAN ONLY BE COMBINED AS TEACHING SUBJECT AREAS (MINOR ONLY)
SPED Oyo / UI Post UTME and DE Screening Eligibility
The following candidates are qualified to apply:
i) Those who made the College their preferred Institution of choice, sat for the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above;
ii) Those who sat for the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above but did not choose the College;
iii) Candidates who did not choose the College must process change of Institution and make the College First choice on JAMB portal,
iv) Those who applied to JAMB for Direct Entry. ALL Candidates are to submit their bio-data and SSCE WAEC/NECO O’L or (equivalent certificate) and NCE results (for Direct Entry) ONLINE directly through http://www.ui.fcesoyo.edu.ng/ on or before Sunday, February 7th, 2021.
How to Apply for FCE (Special) Oyo / UI Post UTME and DE Screening Form
- Candidates are to pay the Admission Processing Fee of N2,000.00 online through Interswitch payment gateway.
- The online forms are to be filled in CAPITAL letters.
- Candidates can return to the portal until Sunday, February 7th, 2021 to edit/complete their previous entries or otherwise review and print their submissions. Please ensure that you click “FINAL SUBMISSION” before printing. Applicants should note that no further editing can be done after final submission.
- Functional e-mail addresses and GSM numbers should be provided to enable the College to reach candidates in the course of the Admission exercise, whenever the need arises.
- An online help desk platform on email@example.com will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
- The deadline for submission of bio-data/‘O’ level results may not be extended. Any candidate whose data is not submitted within the stipulated time may not be considered for screening and admission.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be automatically disqualified and may be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents.
- Candidates are requested to note that payment of the Admission Processing Fee of N2,000.00 is for processing of each candidate’s application. This does not guarantee admission.
- The date for Post-UTME screening for UTME candidates will be communicated via the e-mail address and/or GSM phone number as stated in (4) above.
- Direct Entry candidates are to apply for courses where they have relevant NCE grades. They are expected to come to the Directorate of Degree and Diploma Programmes of the College with two copies each of photocopy of credentials, payment teller, online registration form, JAMB (DE) Registration and Colour Passport ON OR BEFORE SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 7TH, 2021.
- Candidates should constantly check on the admission portal for further information.
For enquiry, contact: The Directorate of Degree and Diploma Programmes on firstname.lastname@example.org OR 08035068269, 07065334366; 08034822455.