This is to inform all prospective applicants/candidates to BSU for the 2021/2022 academic session that, all transfer of institution to BSU cases have been harvested from JAMB CAPS and populated on BSU portal.
Affected candidates are to proceed to pay, register and upload their details on BSU portal for online screening and processing of their admission.
Candidates have two weeks from today, 25/10/22 to accomplish this obligation in order not to forfeit their chances.
Please, find details below for your necessary action:
This is to inform all Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates who applied for admission into Benue State University (BSU), Makurdi, for the 2021/2022 Academic Session that, candidates who scored 150 points and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the Post UTME exercise of the University. (Candidates who did not choose the University as first choice initially but are willing to change to BSU are welcomed and advised to apply for change of institution through JAMB; provided they are within the threshold of 150 points and above. Ditto for Direct Entry applicants). Candidates are to pay a non-refundable Post-UTME screening registration fee of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only and register for the admission screening exercise
How To Apply
1. Visit the BSU website www.bsum.edu.ng and click on the Admissions menu
2. Under Application, click Post UTME/DE link and enter Registration number to verify profile details.
3. Once the details are verified, candidates are to click on the “proceed” link to generate and print out the payment reference slip
Candidates are to use any of the four (4) payment options below to make payment
(I) Cash payments at Bank;
Take along the Payment Reference Number and visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
Access Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc, First City Monument Bank Limited, Citibank Nigeria Limited, Heritage Banking Company Limited, Keystone Bank Limited, Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc, Standard Chartered, Wema Bank Plc, Providus Bank Limited, Zenith Bank Plc, ECO Bank Plc, Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, Sterling Bank Plc, Diamond Bank Plc, First Bank of Nigeria Plc, United Bank for Africa Plc, Unity Bank Plc, Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, Polaris Bank Plc.
At the bank, candidates are to present the Payment Reference Number with the cash to the Bank Cashier to use “College Pay” App to process the transaction and generate Payment Receipt.
(II) Pay On-line using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards;_
On the Payment Reference Number slip that was generated after verification, candidates are to click on the “Pay Online” button to navigate to the Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop down below the page, select card type Enter the requested information to make Payment. Once payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and candidates will be expected to continue with the application.
(III) Payment at ATM terminals Candidates are to visit any ATM terminal with their ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- Select pay bills
- Fill in the Payment reference Number generated and printed out when prompted to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101 when requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
- Return to the portal to login and print out the Payment Receipt
(IV) For payment using Quickteller Candidates are to visit the Quickteller section on the Payment Reference page generated after verification and click the link “Pay on www.quickteller.com” to do the following;
Enter Payment Reference Number Enter Card Details and click on Pay Print Receipt
Candidates who have not used Quickteller before would need to sign up first before handling the above transactions. Candidates who have applied for courses (outside College of Health Sciences) may wish to directly open website www.quickteller.com/bsum and pay as above. While those who have applied for courses in the College of Health Sciences can also visit www.quickteller.com/chsbsu) to pay.
- After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and under Admission, select “Post UTME/DE” under Applications to do the following.
- Enter your UTME Registration number and click “Verify” button to verify your details. Click on the “proceed” link to login to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Screening.
- Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
- Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents: WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
- Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission.
Note: All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 150 and 199 may be considered for admission into any other courses in the Faculty of Arts, Social Sciences, Education or Management Sciences. Also candidates who applied for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing Science and B.Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science in the College of Health Sciences but scored between 150 and 199 may be considered for any of these courses, namely; Anatomy and Physiology or any course in the Faculty of Science.