2022 FG BILATERAL EDUCATION AGREEMENT (BEA) SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS TO STUDY OVERSEAS
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2022/2023 Federal Government Scholarship Awards for;
Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Hungary, and Egypt;
Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Romania.
Application Deadline: 20-06-2022
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligible Field Of Study:
Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), Pilot Engineering, Neurologist and
Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D.) in all fields.
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (7) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics. Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2020 & 2021) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2021) only. The age limit is from 17 to 20 years.
- All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
i) N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and
ii) Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page:
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the completed Application Form
NOTE: Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
Data page of the current International passport;
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals;
- Birth Certificate & Indigene letter
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PARTICULAR APPLICATION DOES NOT ATTRACT ANY PROCESSING FEE. THEREFORE, BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS
Visit The Official Website https://fsbn.com.ng/scholarships For More Information